To top

how to enjoy a good music

Who's your favorite?
hugokang
Substantial poster

how to enjoy a good music

Postby hugokang » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:10 pm

enjoying a good music ,we should forget ourself at first.
put our heart and feeling into it .
music can help us leave every bad things off.
i am an artist from china, would like to communicate with everyone here.welcome everyone to contact me and talk with me at:[email protected]
DrayeArt
Extreme poster

Postby DrayeArt » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:27 am

Unfortunately, I don't get as much time to listen to music as I like. I'll have to catch up in the old folks home. :lol:
NEW TUTORIAL: GET ANIMATED CLICK HERE
hugokang
Substantial poster

Postby hugokang » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:24 am

like me.
i am always busy with my work,seldom listen to music what i like now,i listened to folk music and american countryside music ,very beautifull.
i am an artist from china, would like to communicate with everyone here.welcome everyone to contact me and talk with me at:[email protected]
Gary Dee
Extreme poster

Postby Gary Dee » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:01 pm

I have the same problem......Time. I listen when I'm in
my car, But that is not a good way to get the most out of it. :(
Art by Gary Dee
Gary Dee's Gallery
Gary Dee Wingo's Original Paintings Portfolio

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" *John Lennon*
Life is not about surviving the storm...its learning to dance in the rain.
HoorayForSeymour
Postaholic

Postby HoorayForSeymour » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:31 pm

I'm always listening to music while I'm on the computer or working on a drawing. I don't like silence too much.
DrayeArt
Extreme poster

Postby DrayeArt » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:08 pm

I actually play certain movies sometimes, while I work on the pc. Usually ones with good scores.
NEW TUTORIAL: GET ANIMATED CLICK HERE
Sjovn
New poster

Postby Sjovn » Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:18 am

I do agree with hugokang about putting your mind and soul into the music in order to enjoy it. But I think music can also be 'enjoyed' in another way - enjoying music more than just listening to it.

For example, when I edit photos in Photoshop, draw, write a story in Microsoft Word or simply writing a blog entry, I put on ambiance music - having music in the background. I find that my works or my ideas are often influenced by the music I listen to - do you guys experience this as well? So in a way the background music acts as a kind of second brush - it sets the atmosphere for my works (great especially during times when I feel very uninspired :P). As a Christian when I drive to college I have Praise & Worship on and I find it very inspiring too.

Return to “Music”