- › Leaving Facebook? (3)
- › Call for Art - Theme “Animals” ... (1)
- › Pencil Sketch Made By Me (6)
- › tata folks (2)
- › New Work (14)
- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (220)
- › Feedback on our new website (3)
- › ArtStock - How Longe before email? (3)
- › Added Video for painting (3)
- › Finish building project (2)
shewalks wrote:So everyone what was the last film you went to see at the cinema?
Mine was 500 Days of Summer a few days ago. Really different take on the old romantic comedy genre, probably more true to life. It was very sweet and funny. At first I thought it might be a little depressing having read the synopsis but it ended with a hopeful message.
So fire away!
Oh my, now that the Movie Theater's have gone up a lot, I hardly go. The last movie I watched was Rise of the Planet of the Apes about four weeks ago.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest