To top

Movies

Movie discussion.
to_fly
Postaholic

Postby to_fly » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:01 pm

Skipped my weekly movie date with self, no comedies I wanna see on the marquee.
DrayeArt
Extreme poster

Postby DrayeArt » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:48 am

There's a new comedy, Strange Wilderness, I see the ads all the time. It's about some kind of nature documentary. Anyway, the ad ends with a laughing shark. Hilarious.
NEW TUTORIAL: GET ANIMATED CLICK HERE
percyholl
New poster

Re: Movies

Postby percyholl » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:22 am

Movies are best for our entertainment. Many people are crazy about watching movies. I love to watch movies with my friends on weekend time.
Yingchun
New poster

Postby Yingchun » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:19 pm

In fact ,it has attained cult status, and one of the only 2 films actor L. Q. Jones ever made. Only thing I can tolerate Don Johnson in, too. And the punchline was hilarious.
outlook 2010microsoft office professional
ferymark
New poster

Postby ferymark » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:11 am

The Wild Bunch? Wow. I guess it just goes to show that a person's favorite movie will depend in part on what they consider to be important in this life. It's a really great movie, arguably the best of the post-apocalyptic genre. If I've seen it once, I've literally seen it a dozen times. Goosebumps, indeed.
justplainjack
New poster

Re:

Postby justplainjack » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:24 am

Carson Collins wrote:On The Beach! That's my third choice! Talk about a movie with a message... plus, Ava Gardner, Gregory Peck, and Fred Astaire (in a rare dramatic role) all give flawless performances.

The one thing that I could have done without was the tiresome iteration of "Waltzing Matilda".

Ava Gardner fans , like me, get a fulsome dose in the very good 'Night of the Iguana', plus the bonus of wonderful diction from R Burton and Deborah Kerr.

Return to “Movies”