- › Answer Question with Question (782)
- › What do you think of "Avatar&q... (49)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (33)
- › Dumb and very fertile (6)
- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
shewalks wrote:So everyone what was the last film you went to see at the cinema?
Mine was 500 Days of Summer a few days ago. Really different take on the old romantic comedy genre, probably more true to life. It was very sweet and funny. At first I thought it might be a little depressing having read the synopsis but it ended with a hopeful message.
So fire away!
Oh my, now that the Movie Theater's have gone up a lot, I hardly go. The last movie I watched was Rise of the Planet of the Apes about four weeks ago.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests