- › Feed back on a painting (1)
- › The amateur Manga art of JAVY73 (46)
- › Three sisters and a baby (6)
- › Far From Your Sun (5)
- › Hello everybody (11)
- › These are the Most anticipated movi... (6)
- › What Not To Do When Designing a Web... (17)
- › New Member Onca Space/ Commission A... (3)
- › Need music for videos? (1)
- › Kansas City Kitty & Georgia Tom... (1)
shewalks wrote:So everyone what was the last film you went to see at the cinema?
Mine was 500 Days of Summer a few days ago. Really different take on the old romantic comedy genre, probably more true to life. It was very sweet and funny. At first I thought it might be a little depressing having read the synopsis but it ended with a hopeful message.
So fire away!
Oh my, now that the Movie Theater's have gone up a lot, I hardly go. The last movie I watched was Rise of the Planet of the Apes about four weeks ago.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests