- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › 4 Ways to Arrange Artwork (3)
- › Favorite Comedy Movie (33)
- › Hi I'm new Call me (16)
- › 5 Reasons to Update Your Space With... (2)
- › Hello Everyone (10)
- › What camera to buy (5)
- › The Worst Big Film you Ever Saw (63)
- › Botanicals 2018 Online Art Exhibiti... (1)
- › VOTE HERE - Summer Fun art contest (7)
shewalks wrote:So everyone what was the last film you went to see at the cinema?
Mine was 500 Days of Summer a few days ago. Really different take on the old romantic comedy genre, probably more true to life. It was very sweet and funny. At first I thought it might be a little depressing having read the synopsis but it ended with a hopeful message.
So fire away!
Oh my, now that the Movie Theater's have gone up a lot, I hardly go. The last movie I watched was Rise of the Planet of the Apes about four weeks ago.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest