- › New Artist (3)
- › Stop, Look and Listen, the "No... (3)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
- › Oil painting - Autumn River (3)
- › Homework question (4)
- › 8th Annual “SeaScapes” Art Exhi... (1)
- › Windows Of Heaven (6)
- › Uncovered and Awakened (1)
- › Don't Stand Around Killing the Gras... (1)
- › The Appearance of The King (1)
shewalks wrote:So everyone what was the last film you went to see at the cinema?
Mine was 500 Days of Summer a few days ago. Really different take on the old romantic comedy genre, probably more true to life. It was very sweet and funny. At first I thought it might be a little depressing having read the synopsis but it ended with a hopeful message.
So fire away!
Oh my, now that the Movie Theater's have gone up a lot, I hardly go. The last movie I watched was Rise of the Planet of the Apes about four weeks ago.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests