- › The amateur Manga art of JAVY73 (47)
- › Jewelry Designs (1)
- › On the Theme of Dreams (3)
- › Ye Olde FM Pub (6000)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › Shane (15)
- › New kid on the block (8)
- › “Nature” 2018 Art Exhibition Re... (1)
- › Halloween Scare - Free MP3 Recordin... (7)
- › Offerring my domain name (3)
shewalks wrote:So everyone what was the last film you went to see at the cinema?
Mine was 500 Days of Summer a few days ago. Really different take on the old romantic comedy genre, probably more true to life. It was very sweet and funny. At first I thought it might be a little depressing having read the synopsis but it ended with a hopeful message.
So fire away!
Oh my, now that the Movie Theater's have gone up a lot, I hardly go. The last movie I watched was Rise of the Planet of the Apes about four weeks ago.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest