- › Disasters, Random Events, or the Ha... (1)
- › FM updates on the way (4)
- › What if there is no virus ? (12)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Graphic design (10)
- › Digital art from photos (8)
- › $1000.00 worth of Un-Returnable Pet... (3)
- › Turn to the Left or to the Right. (1)
- › Brick & Mortar Art Galleries ar... (1)
- › Something wrong with site? (6)
Avatar, I'm interested only in terms of technology used...
arles wrote:The story is predictable, full of cliches, and the characters are all one dimensional.. but who cares! it's a technical masterpiece, completely engrossing, and entertaining from start to finish.
This can be said about every movie and tv and just about anything really, they all follow some form of recipe.
The graphics are awesome the story was well done. all in all great move, the one thing i HATED about it was the central roll was the element they wanted. The minder Unabtanium (no clue how to spell it)
The problem was it was used in The Core as well it was the name of the alloy that was the skin of the mech that took them to the center of the earth.
So i think they spent 10 years on a movie, they could have found a name that was not used before.
GabeGreens wrote:While the story might have not been as unique or original as far as plot goes, the visual aspect of the creativity and atmosphere in the movie made it a very entertaining and worthwhile watch. Just the beauty of it was amazing. And the story I admit was decently put into the movie, it was of least importance to me.
i agree the graphics where by far the best i have seen. and the over all story was well done.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests