To top

What do you think of "Avatar" the movie?

Movie discussion.
hamishmarshal
New poster

Re: What do you think of "Avatar" the movie?

Postby hamishmarshal » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:42 am

The Avatar is the best movie again by the maker of the titanic James Cameron. It is also a great hit. The story is awesome and the sci-fi theme is also good and able to keep the crowd at the seat. The Special effects and the action is also good as you expactions. Overall it is also a good movie.
lynnielu
Extreme poster

Postby lynnielu » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:49 am

I didn't think I would care for it, but I actually enjoyed it.

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

My Calendars at Lulu.com
http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=1586244
sorinapostolescu
Extreme poster

Postby sorinapostolescu » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:53 am

Hi,

Avatar, I'm interested only in terms of technology used... :wink:
I will not be an ordinary man, because I have a right to be extraordinary. (Peter O'Toole)
Sorin
angelababy
Substantial poster

Postby angelababy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:00 am

Great looking movie, I was amazed by the graphics ,the character and the story.
Damien Allison
New poster

Postby Damien Allison » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:43 am

According to me Avatar is the best science buster movie, graphics and effects are really very attractive.
Shaun Kennedy
Extreme poster

Postby Shaun Kennedy » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:51 pm

arles wrote:The story is predictable, full of cliches, and the characters are all one dimensional.. but who cares! it's a technical masterpiece, completely engrossing, and entertaining from start to finish.

This can be said about every movie and tv and just about anything really, they all follow some form of recipe.

The graphics are awesome the story was well done. all in all great move, the one thing i HATED about it was the central roll was the element they wanted. The minder Unabtanium (no clue how to spell it)

The problem was it was used in The Core as well it was the name of the alloy that was the skin of the mech that took them to the center of the earth.
So i think they spent 10 years on a movie, they could have found a name that was not used before.
GabeGreens
Substantial poster

Postby GabeGreens » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:55 pm

While the story might have not been as unique or original as far as plot goes, the visual aspect of the creativity and atmosphere in the movie made it a very entertaining and worthwhile watch. Just the beauty of it was amazing. And the story I admit was decently put into the movie, it was of least importance to me.
Shaun Kennedy
Extreme poster

Postby Shaun Kennedy » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:05 pm

GabeGreens wrote:While the story might have not been as unique or original as far as plot goes, the visual aspect of the creativity and atmosphere in the movie made it a very entertaining and worthwhile watch. Just the beauty of it was amazing. And the story I admit was decently put into the movie, it was of least importance to me.

i agree the graphics where by far the best i have seen. and the over all story was well done.
karenrowan
New poster

Postby karenrowan » Sun May 29, 2011 10:10 pm

James Cameron returns home ladies and gentlemen Cameron is back, bigger, meaner, and mature in his summary of his work. Terminator 2: Judgement Day "and" Titanic compare even more. This is the movie that can remove the fans of these two films together and blocking of Cameron in his heart. This is a spoiler to direct a precise offer from the Academy Awards.
LazzyHoney
New poster

Postby LazzyHoney » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:43 am

I look forward to seeing it. I do not care how much it makes at the box office.The story is predictable, full of cliches, and the characters are all one dimensional.. but who cares! it's a technical masterpiece, completely engrossing, and entertaining from start to finish.

Return to “Movies”