To top

What do you think of "Avatar" the movie?

Movie discussion.
Scotty
New poster

Re: What do you think of "Avatar" the movie?

Postby Scotty » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:31 am

Well I have watched this Wonderful animated Movie . It is am amazing combination of graphics . I have never ever watched such a nice 3D movie like Avatar .I am great fan of this movie .
percyholl
New poster

Postby percyholl » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:28 am

Avatar is best example of 3D and it is best creation of animated movies. It changed thinking of animations.
ferymark
New poster

Postby ferymark » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:11 am

Now Avatar cross the titanic movie to earn movie. Avatar is a most earned movie. The main in this movie is visual effect is great and nice story. I look forward to seeing it. I do not care how much it makes at the box office.
dlitedrive
New poster

Postby dlitedrive » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:36 pm

I loved the Avatar movie! I watched it at least 5 times. The effects were so cool I'd still watch it today.
papajohni
New poster

Postby papajohni » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:41 am

Avatar is the best and best movie, i have this movie 3 time but still i want to see it again i love romance of this movie.
adino45
New poster

Postby adino45 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:41 am

Avatar is my top most favorite movie,i really like this movie,it is romantic as well as action movie,final fight of this movie is so emotional that i could not control on mt self.
Nortonham
New poster

Postby Nortonham » Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:48 pm

The movie "Avatar" is one of favorite movies.The animation in this movie is beautifully performed and it also gives a message to the human beings that is we should never tease the nature.
Ambit Energy
New poster

Postby Ambit Energy » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Do you think Avatar is a better movie than titanic?

Well I suppose that depends on how you look at both, Titanic was successful because it was based off a real event in history and then the whole story with Jack and Rose was added in to not only make the story more interesting but also because they needed a story I mean would you have seen it if it was just about re ship sinking? Probably not unless your a histoy buff. But Titanic did as good as it did cause it applies to a few different genres there's romance, drama, action, suspense and a great storyline. Avatar on the other hand was more of a science fiction/action story if you weren't into the whole otherworldly aspect of it then it probably didn't do much for you, honestly I don't think Avatar would have been as popular if it wasn't in 3-D because that was how it was hyped up I mean that is the reason it took them so long to make the movie and so everyone wanted to see what re hype was about. Hope I helped.

:roll:
Carson Collins
Extreme poster

Postby Carson Collins » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:36 pm

The latest remake of Titanic is a bastardized version of a fascinating true story; Avatar is a story that, although it isn't true, ought to be.
barny
New poster

Postby barny » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:40 am

Avatar is the best movie of 2010,it is perfect movie which convey the message that live well and let live.it is very emotional,action and romantic movie.
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.

Return to “Movies”