- › Professional Managed Firewall Servi... (1)
- › The Figurative 2018 Online Art Exhi... (3)
- › Hello Everyone: My Introduction (3)
- › Oil painting - Autumn River (9)
- › Favorite 5 Bands (154)
- › In a slump then this happened... (7)
- › Questions for a Concept Artist (1)
- › What's your artsy plans ? (28)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (244)
- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (1)
Carson Collins wrote:Yeah, I'll wait for the DVD as well, but Natalie Portman did win the Academy Award, best actress, for her role in it, so suck on that Just goofing with you, of course - what would I know, I haven't even seen it, although I've seen most of her other films.
Oh she did a phenomenal job! It was the whole story line and interpretation I was out of sorts with...
But, again, it doesn't exactly leave one feeling good (it's a tragedy that doesn't really have any moral message), and I think that was Tracie's original objection. I found that I enjoyed it a great deal simply as Art for Art's sake.
It appealed to me quite strongly as an artist also, because that struggle between the necessary amount of control and the equally necessary fluid creativity that is the central theme of the story is something that I experience every day of my life.
Tracie Skarbo wrote:I don't recommend this movie... what a waste of money at the theater...if you still want to see it to keep up with the Joneses wait until it is on dvd. Then at least you can shut it off!
Hahahaha Excellent Tracie, what a critic lol
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest