- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (229)
- › New timeline/social events design (8)
- › Hello all.. first introduction (14)
- › Favorites are now Collections (3)
- › favorite music (38)
- › The Worst Big Film you Ever Saw (65)
- › New oil painting (8)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (3)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › Favourite Film? (144)
1.THE DARK KNIGHT
Best actor there is, great story line, well made, insane acting
must watch it.
- The Yokoyama family come together every year to commemorate the death of the eldest son, Junpei, who drowned accidentally 15 years ago while saving the life of another boy. His father Kyohei, a retired doctor, and mother Toshiko are joined by their surviving son Ryota, who has recently married a widow with a young son, and their daughter Chinami, her husband and their children. The family shares nostalgia, humour, sadness and tension as memories are shared and ceremonies performed.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest