- › Favorites are now Collections (5)
- › READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of t... (229)
- › New timeline/social events design (8)
- › Hello all.. first introduction (14)
- › favorite music (38)
- › The Worst Big Film you Ever Saw (65)
- › New oil painting (8)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (3)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › Favourite Film? (144)
The daughter asks her father".Daddy,what kind of birds are those? "
The father replies",Honey,I believe they are Turkey Vultures."
The daughter asks her father," Daddy, why are they flying around in circles ? "
The father replies",Honey,The Turkey Vultures are Flying in cycles, because in the field below them is Rip Van Winkle who took a nap while he was sunning him self in the nude on a blanket.
Written by Stephen J. Vattimo
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest