Please enter a valid username

Show Please type a password

Forgot your password?

Please enter your username

Please enter a valid email

Show Please type a password

Lost your password? Enter your email address to reset it.

Please enter a valid email

Back to log-in

Close

xxx short story WORLD WAR 3

"When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep."
wolflarsen
Passionate poster

xxx short story WORLD WAR 3

Postby wolflarsen » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:09 pm

xxx short story

An excerpt from the Screenplay GOD AND THE DEVIL DANCING THROUGH WORLD WAR III TOGETHER By Wolf Larsen

In one of the burning cities a little child in diapers sits SCREAMING hysterically outside among the ruins. A parade of people with missing limbs and / or no heads / and / or giant bullet holes through their bodies marches past the baby. Many of the people are bleeding profusely as they chant:
Carson Collins
Extreme poster

Postby Carson Collins » Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:54 pm

[quote]Then the marchers begin to sing:
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:17 pm

[quote="hamlet279"][quote]Then the marchers begin to sing:
Rez
Postaholic

Postby Rez » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:13 am

i would imagine it being pretty cool if several people shouted them out at different times, one often interrupting the other.

but then it wouldnt be so cool because the entire thing isnt the thinking of a collective but of one guy who likes to awkwardly string words to make it sound as self-consciously "powerful" as he can.

what is it about fucking and earth movements that makes you write that shit again and again? it's so incredibly asinine, not to mention overtly hostile towards women. i dont like playing the sexism card, but your view of intercourse is so aggresively male that it imposes itself on faceless women that are just a vessel for your retarded tirades.

but what do you give a shit, you post these on 5 different forums and never ever bother to respond to EVERYONE else that considers you an embittered windbag.
wolflarsen
Passionate poster

Hello Everybody

Postby wolflarsen » Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:06 pm

There is some character named Rex who likes to make noise about other people sounding like "embittered windbag". If Rex wants to know who sounds like an "embittered windbag" I suggest he look in the mirror.

I don't know if Rex is a born-again Christina or a pro-feminist "progressive" (they are both puritanical) but he seems to have a hang up about sexuality.

I believe sex is good and I encourage all adults to do it as often as possible. If that causes "progressives" and born-again Christians to call me names like male chauvinist pig or an immoral sinner well that makes me laugh.

Anyway, I support free abortion on demand, equal pay for equal work, and free quality child care for all working women. I am 110% for women's liberation and equality.

It seems that Rex is full of it! When some people (like Rex) open their mouths I feel like I need boots that go up to my knees and a shovel because that's how deep it gets.

If I don't respond to the posts of Rex and other idiots like Rex it's because I just do not have time.

Cheers!

Wolf Larsen

Return to “Literature”