- › Thanx (2)
- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (4)
- › Changed the font (9)
- › Upload improvements (1)
- › Hello all.. first introduction (16)
- › Radio Interview with Stephen J. Vat... (1)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
- › Full-length watercolor tutorial vid... (5)
- › Messages "stuck" in Outbo... (3)
- › Hand crafted, illustrated 'Zey The... (1)
I can't narrow my choice down to just one, but here are my favourite books:
Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
The soul has reasons that reason cannot fathom.
Years ago I loved reading short science fiction stories, although only the intellectual kind. J.G. Ballard wrote some amazing things (and that was a pen-name, I think, although his real name escapes me). His stories frequently bend your head. You have to read them to understand.
My favourite religious books are "The Desire of Ages" by Ellen White (written in the 1800s I think), and "To Know God" by Morris Venden, who is my all-time favourite religious writer.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest