- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › Dumb and very fertile (5)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
- › Digital art from photos (9)
- › New oil painting (16)
- › Any tool for creating artistic bitm... (6)
Have a piece its so much fun.
You get it chewed up, and enjoy the taste,
And keep the wrapper; it’s not a waste.
Now stick your tongue through the gum,
I’m series now, so do it hon!
Blow the bubble without a fuss,
Boom! There is goes; what a bust!
Now remove the gum with your fingers,
Wipe nose and face; leave nothing to linger.
Now it’s time to sound like a cow,
Listen really close and I’ll tell you how.
Chew your gum and make it smack,
While mouth is open, you’ll get the knack.
When it’s time for bed, and you take out your gum,
Don’t throw it a way for that’s no fun.
Stick it on your bedpost tonight,
And in the morning is will taste all right.
Later that day, when sick of your gum,
Spit it on the ground, and let the sun,
Melt it to a sticky goo,
For someone to step in, with their shoe.
So if you get bored and want to look dumb,
Get a piece of Bubble Gum!
In my day Bazooka was 1 cent apiece.
By Deb Adams
dlitedrive wrote:OMG I totally forgot how much I loved the Bazooka Bubble Gum when I was younger.
Well, if you still got teeth go ahead and have apiece, just for the fun of it.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests