- › Ongoing Tee-Shirt Design Contest (8)
- › What if there is no virus ? (17)
- › Virus (1)
- › On the Theme of Dreams (5)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (9)
- › Miniture hand crafted furnishing's ... (1)
- › Hi, this is my latest Stop motion a... (3)
- › Darth Vader Pizza (1)
- › What do you think of "Avatar&q... (47)
- › rhinoplasty in bangalore (1)
dustymyers wrote:Hi all! I'm working on my husband's website and I've run into an issue. We have a domain name and hosting through Yahoo yet I can't get the Reach program to "work". I've looked for code and everything and nothing is coming up. There's no where I can upload the file to Sitebuilder and I've even renamed the index so that the Reach index file I downloaded would override. Is there anything I'm missing? Please help!
Hi Kayla -
I looked at the source code on http://www.dustymyers.com/ and I don't see any Reach code there. I've never used Yahoo Site Builder before, but there should be an area in the control panel/file editor there where you can edit the source code manually. Find that, then cut and paste everything inside the Reach gallery file you downloaded here (you can open it with a basic text editor). Please let me know if that works or if you need more help, and we'll get this thing up.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests