- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (7)
- › New Work (20)
- › Cold Copy,Fun House Mirror,Window (1)
- › Black Satin (1)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (33)
- › What the government omits to tell y... (3)
- › What brand paints do you use/swear ... (2)
- › Photoshop Tutorial - Glitter Effect (3)
- › Oil painting techniques (4)
- › Ye Olde FM Pub (6011)
lynnielu wrote:Mine went away and never came back
No Mam! Its gonna come back!
gagueri wrote:Have you ever felt like your inspiration goes away while you're in the middle of a painting? It seems your work is not exactly what you were expecting. Nothing comes to your mind, there´s no way to go ahead. I stop for some days until the inspiration comes back. Have you ever felt like this. What do you do in the meantime?
Happens to the best of us. Don't let it get to you. It's just a slump.
lynnielu wrote:Too bad there isn't something like "Viagra" for artists.
Now that's a novel idea.
Books with no pictures don't work as good.
ericmeikle wrote:I know that feelling. Does anyone recall a painting I had on here as a work in progress of Edinburgh castle. Poor things still here waiting patiently. One day il finish it
You really think you get around to it?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests