- › FM updates on the way (5)
- › Dumb and very fertile (6)
- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
- › Digital art from photos (9)
- › New oil painting (16)
However, to FM! It is great to have you with us.
I read this artical on doodling, very interesting
http://drawsketch.about.com/cs/tipsandi ... doodle.htm
Welome to FM
Hope that makes sense..........lol. Maybe do a gradation of colors, that would be sweet.
Maybe think about putting a image in the middle of it or somethin.....just a thought.
KEEP IT GOIN.....
I like your work, it's dramatic & colorful. Unfortunately, I don't know a lot about abstract art, so I'm not going to be able to help you much, as far a a critique. However, we have many very talented artist's here at FM that do amazing abstracts, so I'm sure you'll be able to get lot's of help & feedback from them.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest