To top

Last film you saw at the cinema?

Movie discussion.
alanminshull
Extreme poster

Re: Last film you saw at the cinema?

Postby alanminshull » Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:59 am

The last movie I watched at the cinema wich was the most memorable apart from Indiana Jones (yay) was the wonderful ghost flick Room 1408..
Absolutely weird and excellant spooky flick. Would recommend it to anyone.
"Why do we call our planet, planet Earth, when it is almost entirely covered in water"? Arthur C. Clarke.
mentalpony
Postaholic

Postby mentalpony » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:04 am

I just saw Inglorious Basterds....hysterical :lol: I didn't realize it was more of a comedy, I just thought maybe Brad Pitt just had an annoying accent, but he was the funniest part of the movie! Especially when he tries to speak Italian.

Good pick - go see it!
" If I could see it better just using my eyes... I'd do it better to start with" - SharsArt
"If I have not love, I have nothing"
http://www.mentalponyportraits.com/
Niki Howlett
New poster

Postby Niki Howlett » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 pm

I saw Zombieland a few days ago. Loved it. Highly recommended, well if you can stand gore. It's hilarious. I love Emma Stone. She's great. She was also in Superbad and House Bunny. They're promoting Zombieland as the funniest movie since Hangover. This is a true statement. Both movies are hilarious. You should see them both. :D
kevinaddes
New poster

Postby kevinaddes » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Hi,
Last movie which I saw at cinema was 300. I listened much about this film.Then I decided to go for watching this movie. I lie this movie so much. In this film , in the Battle of Thermopylae of 480 BC an alliance of Greek city-states fought the invading Persian army in the mountain pass of Thermopylae. Vastly outnumbered, the Greeks held back the enemy in one of the most famous last stands of history. Persian King Xerxes lead a Army of well over 100,000 men to Greece and was confronted by 300 Spartans, 700 Thespians and other Slave soldiers. Xerxes waited for 10 days for King Leonidas to surrender or withdraw left with no options he moved. The battle lasted for about 3 days and after which all 300 Spartans were killed.The performance of Gerard Butler and Lena Headey in this film is excellent.
NykiW
Substantial poster

Postby NykiW » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:02 am

2012 , until the end of the movie i thought they where talking about spaceships and boats!
defectedmodel
New poster

Postby defectedmodel » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:49 pm

I watched Fantastic Mr Fox and loved it! =)
ashtonfarell
New poster

Postby ashtonfarell » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:20 pm

The last film i watched at the cinema was the unborn and although the film itself was good the effects were absolutely rubbish.
arles
Substantial poster

Postby arles » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:01 pm

The last movie i watchec at the cinema was the Sherlock Holmes . It was pretty good, storywise; Robert Downey Jr. is excellent in it.

Once you register on DVDBESTONLINE, you can get a coupon for amount $5 and its duration of validity is 100 days in your account.
anthony
Extreme poster

Postby anthony » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:19 am

My Website

I am not great at anything - I am in a transition
hamishmarshal
New poster

Postby hamishmarshal » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:39 am

I think the last film I saw in the cinema is the IRON MAN 2. That was wonderful movie and having good action pack scenes in that. Some of the sci-fi and beauty too. It was wonderful.

Return to “Movies”