- › Upload improvements (2)
- › Thanx (3)
- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (4)
- › Changed the font (9)
- › Hello all.. first introduction (16)
- › Radio Interview with Stephen J. Vat... (1)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
- › Full-length watercolor tutorial vid... (5)
- › Messages "stuck" in Outbo... (3)
- › Hand crafted, illustrated 'Zey The... (1)
After playing around with them, I was able to come up with this panoramic view of a canyon out in Twin Falls, ID.
Please let me know what you think, being new I am always wanting to improve, both on the actual photography taking and the work afterwords.
http://jlesko.com/wp-content/images/art/twinfalls_high.jpg is the direct link
The one cool thing about digis is that you can take thousands of photos and learn while not spending an extra cent. I recommend just taking it with you wherever you go. I've kicked myself too many times for not bringing the camera when I had meant to, and then missing that perfect shot.
there was actually quite a lot I did to it. I was trying to go for a semi-painted look rather than a digital photo look. If you view full size, I think I somewhat was able to do this.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests