- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (4)
- › Changed the font (9)
- › Upload improvements (1)
- › Hello all.. first introduction (16)
- › Radio Interview with Stephen J. Vat... (1)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
- › Full-length watercolor tutorial vid... (5)
- › Messages "stuck" in Outbo... (3)
- › Hand crafted, illustrated 'Zey The... (1)
- › Top 10 selling painting themes (1)
Lazy saturday morning moments.
Baked Brie with cranberry hazelnut crackers, good friends, and great conversation.
Dark chocolate, candle lit bubble baths and lazy Jazz (Yes that is to be enjoyed all together).
Sunsets over sand swept beach slopes.
Laughter by the bellyful...
Artzy_phartzy wrote:I've wanted to post for a while, but didn't know what to say! Still don't really, so I thought, hey, how bout listing 5 things you couldn't live without? I can start...in no particular order:
My family & friends
My 2 cats
Ah, the rules to the game.
i cannot live without them
Deliberately physically harm another human
Give up painting
5 things a can’t do without:
My 5 things would be...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest