- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (4)
- › Changed the font (9)
- › Upload improvements (1)
- › Hello all.. first introduction (16)
- › Radio Interview with Stephen J. Vat... (1)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
- › Full-length watercolor tutorial vid... (5)
- › Messages "stuck" in Outbo... (3)
- › Hand crafted, illustrated 'Zey The... (1)
- › Top 10 selling painting themes (1)
by Chef Anthony
cook the pasta for EXACTLY 5 mins and 41 seconds.
drain WELL and immediately add one tablespoon of BUTTER not margarine
SPRINKLE in the cheese and stir JUST until the butter is melted
add a TINY shot of milk, preferably whole and mix up until smooth
serve with ketchup
I am not great at anything - I am in a transition
This stuff costs next to nothing, is available in local pharmacists and works as good as if not better than retardant. Ive been using it for ages...
Its Glycerin clear cough mixture. Make sure you ask for or purchase the CLEAR version
All you do is fill up a pump spray bottle with water and top it off with this stuff.
Spray directly onto the paint on your palette, keeps your acrylic paint wet for much longer. Happy Days!!
Of course I use a pump-spray bottle of water to mist the surface when I'm working wet-on-wet (I suppose all acrylic painters do) but nobody ever told me to mix that water with glycerine. I'll have to try it. Thanks for the tip.
Dont spray too much on though, you end up with paint running everywhere hahaha
It's sandable (insofar as any acrylic paint product is sandable) - try using an electric-powered buzz-block and watch the acrylic turn into something resembling chewing-gum from the heat - and if you're doing large scale paintings it can save you a considerable amount of money.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest