- › How do you really feel about your A... (5)
- › New to FM (7)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (3)
- › Shipping Fees in the USA (4)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (2)
- › what? (1)
- › Finish building project (5)
- › Digital art from photos (7)
- › Hello, Im new here! (5)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
kenpodad wrote:Hello Gary,Your critique of space painting is right on. I was thinking the same thing after I posted the painting. Thanks.
Thanks for being a good sport about it, Ken. Honesty is the best policy in Art Critique. I know you understand that "Its really nice!" doesn't help anyone.
I like 'outer-space' paintings. Have done a few myself. Technically, I think you're a quite competent painter.......my hat is off to you for your talent with the 'spray-paint' medium........it isn't an easy one!
I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here! (maybe a little more 'space' in outer-space) Be sure to post another, Brother.
that's exactly what I thought; couldn't have put it any better. With composition the way the eye of the viewer moves about is of paramount importance. When I look at this one, my eyeballs bounce around like an old electro-mechanical pinball machine. Not a pleasant feeling, although it might work as wallpaper in a little kid's bedroom.maybe a little more 'space' in outer-space
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests