- › FM updates on the way (5)
- › Dumb and very fertile (6)
- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
- › Digital art from photos (9)
- › New oil painting (16)
The artist is never truly happy with a painting even when at first it is believed to be complete, however, its a beautiful and achieved painting. The sunset is marvelous, rich and warm and if anything I would add a hint of clouds to the sky. Yet when I look at the way you have painted the rest of the scene, everything appears smooth. Is this your intention, the way that you wanted the features to appear? If so, there is no need for clouds.
Nice piece so far.
oregonsbragia wrote:This is my latest painting which is nearing completion. I am pretty satesfied with it but like any artist, I am never completely happy. Any and all comments or critiques are welcome.
Hey Sean, maybe it does need some work here and there with shadows. Nonetheless be proud of what you made. It is really beautiful. There is a sense of tranquility and passion that it has to it. That is definitely worth being proud of.
Read more about these things at http://inspirucoocoo.blogspot.com
As above said maybe just refine the shadows.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests