To top

favorite music

Who's your favorite?
lisssilverwing
Substantial poster

Re: favorite music

Postby lisssilverwing » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:26 am

i love michael jackson's music , been his fan since 22 yrs ago and also have some art dedicated to him also , inbox me if you wanna see
Late Bloomer 333
Substantial poster

Postby Late Bloomer 333 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:17 pm

I m an odd ball! I grew up as a teenager and adult listening to Goth and Industrial music. I've grown up a lot and have re-dedicated my life over to God. I listen to a lot of christian music and stiiillllllll LOVE my Clan of Xymox, Frozen Autumn. I have a new love for Kaki King, she is amazing!
goatcheese111
New poster

Postby goatcheese111 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:38 am

im into electronic music so i enjoy chillstep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFFuqCuEfKQ
nidhish
New poster

Postby nidhish » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:59 am

I love rock & dubstep .
Josie Murray
New poster

Postby Josie Murray » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:57 pm

My current favorite is Punch Brothers. They're characterized as bluegrass/newgrass, but they have very strong undercurrents of classical, especially in their latest work. They just released a new album today, actually. Fantastic, top notch musicians, who know how to balance skill/craft with soul/earthiness.

Other than that, I like rock, some bluegrass, folk, and some classical as well. Folk is my favorite. I love the organic, soulful nature of it.
gargouille87
New poster

Postby gargouille87 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:40 pm

pop hiphop and rock
Grandaddyearl
Postaholic

Postby Grandaddyearl » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:30 pm

Kids! Probably never heard of Edith Piaf, Joan Beaz, Judy Collins, Janis Joplin, The Everly Brothers, The Kingston Trio, Bobby Dylan, Neil Diamond, The Platters, etc. all back in the day of real music.
crossbordersart
Substantial poster

Postby crossbordersart » Mon May 02, 2016 10:21 pm

Rock and Pop
D73
New poster

Postby D73 » Sun May 15, 2016 12:16 pm

Grandaddyearl wrote:Kids! Probably never heard of Edith Piaf, Joan Beaz, Judy Collins, Janis Joplin, The Everly Brothers, The Kingston Trio, Bobby Dylan, Neil Diamond, The Platters, etc. all back in the day of real music.

I love All the Pretty Horses by Judy Collins, one of my favourite songs :)

I like a bit of everything - from bluegrass to jazz to ambient and electronica. If I had to pick bands, it'd have to be Queens of the Stone Age and The National for me.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Tue May 17, 2016 10:45 pm

D73 wrote:
Grandaddyearl wrote:Kids! Probably never heard of Edith Piaf, Joan Beaz, Judy Collins, Janis Joplin, The Everly Brothers, The Kingston Trio, Bobby Dylan, Neil Diamond, The Platters, etc. all back in the day of real music.

I love All the Pretty Horses by Judy Collins, one of my favourite songs :)

I like a bit of everything - from bluegrass to jazz to ambient and electronica. If I had to pick bands, it'd have to be Queens of the Stone Age and The National for me.

I love QOTSA as well. Have you heard Them Crooked Vultures? Just wondering what you think of them if you have.

Return to “Music”