- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › New oil painting (12)
- › Top 10 selling painting themes (6)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (9)
- › Favourite Film? (144)
- › The 3 - Word Story (2517)
- › New Work (18)
- › Reintroducing myself (5)
- › Newbie - Can I change my user name?... (11)
- › The Difference (1)
My daughter also sprays on her watercolor illustrations.
Reason is the cost and my view that both does the same job and my drawings are not meant for eternity.
I have found the biggest difference between pro art grade fixative & cheap hairspray has little to do with the ingredients.... the difference is in the spray nozzle. The higher priced fixative has a better spray nozzle & delivers a consistent finer mist without blobs, spatters, or droplets. So, I purchased a can to use for my best projects & simply switch the nozzle to the hairspray for the less expensive projects.
Hope I've helped.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests