To top

What about recycled art? Feel free to comment thank you!

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
LykkeHjerte
New poster

What about recycled art? Feel free to comment thank you!

Postby LykkeHjerte » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:01 pm

I have wanted to talk about this because feel the curiosity about how you all artist think and feel about it, or nothing at all...?
I personally love to recycle and create from something horrible to something beautiful or something special, unique .
The most of my work is and have being spontaneous, I create and see things when am working using always my imagination.
Art for me has been salvation and a open door for possibility and investigation and large huge experimentation having fun with it.
Art for me is open door for expression and connecting with yourself, that allow you see things in different ways that maybe you dident before?
I have seen the world not getting better.., is getting worse and think that we all can collaborate on this to a better change, with hope and love for what we do and what we want for the future not only for us, but also our children.
I am not rich on money but I discover and other have discover that many of you around the world have a beautiful talent gift that can raise up people and ideas to change everything!
Yes, you are Important.
I have never studied art, and guess what? I am very glad I never did...But are 100% open for learning from other people. love to read about it and see videos.
I invite you all feel free put on videos ,lecture, ideas,comments what you like what what was useful for you, and how important is the world for you, And what do you think can help or change for people or artist around the world? SORRY IF ITS WRONG WRITHED ENGLISH! :wink:
Vanesse
New poster

Re: What about recycled art? Feel free to comment thank you!

Postby Vanesse » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:55 pm

Best idea ever! I do it often and economically very very viable! Here 8n South Africa we love going green! So it is a medium that can generate quick, effective revenue with almost 100% profits. Regards vanesse
DSRabbit

Postby DSRabbit » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:55 pm

I'm mainly a digital artist so I can't comment much on that. But I do know that you can make nice things from bottles, papers, tissue and etc.

I found this Youtube channel that teaches you on how to produce art from recycled bottles.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq93Ny0pV-HZlZwLah7yozw
LykkeHjerte
New poster

Postby LykkeHjerte » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:36 am

Awesome video! Good idea as well, thank you. :D
LykkeHjerte
New poster

Postby LykkeHjerte » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:50 am

Hello Vanesse! Thank you for your comments think the same. :wink:
LykkeHjerte
New poster

Postby LykkeHjerte » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:55 am

Hello Vanesse! Thank you for your comments think the same. :wink:
SharsArt
Extreme poster

Postby SharsArt » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:59 pm

I couldn't agree more with you. Once, a few years back FM hosted an art contest with a "Recycle" theme, and it seemed to get a lot of participation & support. Like many folks these days, I support recycling and protecting our environment. Wishing you much success with all your artistic endeavors. :D

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”