To top

READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of the One-Way Poster

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: READ BEFORE POSTING: The Curse of the One-Way Poster

Postby bloodjelly » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:53 pm

Debra D Lynch wrote:Hi, :lol: I am new, my name is Debra Lynch, and I like out spoken, it always lets an individual know where they stand. :) When I have more time, I want to get a look at your art as well as the other artist here. I'm a little confused about pricing, because I don't want to over-charge, but at the same time, I want to be able to afford to keep making art.

I am looking forward to meeting you and the other artist, and to discussions about what our pieces of art say to others as well as ourselves.

Have a lovely day, and may the force be with all of you.

Debra

Hi Debra - welcome to FM. 8) You mention being unsure what to charge for your art, and we actually have an article on that if you're interested. Here's the link: http://www.foundmyself.com/blog/how-to-price-your-art/

Anyway, see you around I hope. :D
Debra D Lynch
New poster

Postby Debra D Lynch » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:00 pm

Thank you so very much for the info, and the nice welcome! I did get a chance to see some of the artists works on here, VERY talented people, beautiful art, and I am looking forward to seeing more.

Many thanks, Bless you!
Debra
SharsArt
Extreme poster

Postby SharsArt » Sun May 01, 2016 8:08 pm

Debra D Lynch wrote:Hi, :lol: I am new, my name is Debra Lynch, and I like out spoken, it always lets an individual know where they stand. :) When I have more time, I want to get a look at your art as well as the other artist here. I'm a little confused about pricing, because I don't want to over-charge, but at the same time, I want to be able to afford to keep making art.

I am looking forward to meeting you and the other artist, and to discussions about what our pieces of art say to others as well as ourselves.

Have a lovely day, and may the force be with all of you.

Debra

Hi Debra,

Welcome to FM :D I hope you're able to set up your gallery soon because I'm looking forward to checking it out.
Chris fairl
Passionate poster

Postby Chris fairl » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Many times I've seen really talented artists and have commented or voted on one or more pieces in their gallery. But have never had a reply .Only a select few have said anything back . the ones who do are the ones I admire and respect
Grandaddyearl
Postaholic

Postby Grandaddyearl » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:59 am

Hi Debra, you'll enjoy it on the Foundmyself website. Pricing is tough. Selling is tougher. Remember VanGough only sold one piece in his life time. If the economy is good that sure helps. Grandaddyearl
t-b0t30
Substantial poster

Postby t-b0t30 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:25 am

Eye opening read. Thanks for the input.
"Struggle creates the artist. As it fades, so too does the artist."

Travis Engh

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”