- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (7)
- › New Work (20)
- › Cold Copy,Fun House Mirror,Window (1)
- › Black Satin (1)
- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (33)
- › What the government omits to tell y... (3)
- › What brand paints do you use/swear ... (2)
- › Photoshop Tutorial - Glitter Effect (3)
- › Oil painting techniques (4)
- › Ye Olde FM Pub (6011)
Secondly... what a great subject for the competition - love it.
This is my entry. It's called, 'The Bacteriaettes', They're the number one group in the Bacteria world. They're singing their number one single, 'I'm stuck on you babe'.
InkPaintFunnyPicture wrote:Bacteria! wonderful idea. I must try
Vanesse wrote:I'm in! Thank you for the invitation! Going to submit two !
Cool Vanesse - but please remember only one can go through to the final vote.
Vanesse wrote:I can't upload my picture for the contest here!
When you're replying, click the "Attachments" tab below the message box, then "Add files". If the file is too big and you don't want to resize it (the forum can do up to 1 megabyte), then you can always just post a link here to the image in your gallery.
'In love and bacteria'
- Art contest submission
- PicsArt_03-26-03.51.42.jpg (47.33 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
Kudrat Singh wrote:I'm new on this website, just wondering how many people (on average) participate in these competitions. Just to know what level should be expected.
Uh ... you can do a search for "art contest" or "vote here" in the forum to see past contests.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest