To top

I was artist and became a global theoretic 'humanitarian' (re)solver

"When you are old and gray and full of sleep, and nodding by the fire, take down this book and slowly read, and dream of the soft look your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep."
Former Tripping Paint Painter
New poster

I was artist and became a global theoretic 'humanitarian' (re)solver

Postby Former Tripping Paint Painter » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:49 pm

Hello,

I thought, whilst I'm here working to upgrade my profile with my painting photo's (HAVE A LOOK :)), I see I can write here about my true ultimate career love:

I focus on 'humanitarian' problematics, quiet all really so far, and I come up with brilliant solutions, leads and quests. Now I hold 100ds and dozens of very big solutions, and they will be published in very cool tech ways aiming for viral by end 2016/beginning 2017.

From the first solution to a tragic problematic I logic-ed, I was bitten by the solvers conviction. Nothing has made me feel so sacred, and my old creation loves are coming to the end of these careers of me.

Normally I will probably win the Nobel Prize, and try to move out of the civilized world and build my staffed private work/living resort supporting me and my nearby future dream team.

:roll:

I SORT OF DISCOVERED I AM BRILLIANT ON DIRECT SHORT TERM COURSE AT ESTABLISHING THE GREATER GOOD GLOBALLY, WHILE ART WAS SORT OF A PAIN IN THE ASS MOST OF MY TIMES. I hate painting but I was good at it. But I love 'humanitarian' R&D concluding great missing link solutions.

Just so you have a look at my paintings and my twitter feed perhaps?

grtz
Grandaddyearl
Postaholic

Re: I was artist and became a global theoretic 'humanitarian' (re)solver

Postby Grandaddyearl » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:32 pm

You seem to have recovered well from the lobotomy and I wish you well in your attempt to out smart the world. Try and accomplish something that might help the advancement of mankind.. Not sure yur painting accomplishes that task. The rest of us neophytes will just keep struggling along having our mundane existence and an occasional cup of coffe to start the day.
New poster

Postby Former Tripping Paint Painter » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:34 am

Thank you,

I know, I took all my paintings offline but one.

I'm getting in touch with suitable galleries to put up a show, because my works are all special. You probably missed the title what is 'Search The Birds' or so, because when you look closer you find it is full of birds, it is a magic work.

But Lobotomy, strange for you to use such a metaphor without " ", but yes I did overcome serious life problematics one might use strong words for.

Any ways, I also drink coffee and I also needed a nice spot for me to show some, sorry I might be something else than here, I am social no matter where or to who.

Thanks
Grandaddyearl
Postaholic

Postby Grandaddyearl » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:55 pm

Good for your challenge in life. If you reread your first post you will better understand my comment. Glad you enjoy a cup of coffee. Many of the folks on this site are hugely talented. I'm not sure many of them would write what you wrote, in any event happy to have a discussion with you. Not sure I see birds in your remaining piece but does not mean somebody else cannot see them. I'll try an evening cocktail and see if it works. Grandaddyearl
New poster

Postby Former Tripping Paint Painter » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:48 pm

I have republished all my online painting and drawing works in my Gallery as mentioned above.

So you there is now more to see than when I wrote this post.

Thank you,

and do search for your writing character roots, it is very cool how much you can achieve by writing non-fiction, but be aware because it is demanding a new set of energy and a new set of back-up etc. but also learning the middle between adding value to your personal life but also what upgrades living standards and well being and basic and extended goodness etc.

Thanks

Return to “Literature”