- › Oil painting - Autumn River (8)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (4)
- › New oil painting (9)
- › Full-length watercolor tutorial vid... (3)
- › Just in a Blah mood can't paint (6)
- › Hello to all at Foundmyself.com (5)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › favorite music (38)
- › Oil painting techniques (3)
- › Highest Rated Piece (3)
Presumably the answer will be legal or ethical reasons, if using a model, that could be a friend or stranger depending on circumstance, you should have a contract with them about use of material created from their face. Most professional models would insist on a contract I would imagine and ethically it would only be right, and proper to get permission to post or sell someones face. Even if a completely made up face looked like someone real it could cause issues. I don't think ArtStock would want to have to deal with any of these issues to be honest, I wouldn't blame them either.
Still a question worth asking and I might be wrong, Trevor will probably need to answer this one.
One of my uploaded paintings features Lynne Frederick, who is deceased. https://www.foundmyself.com/Peterpaints ... ych/179081
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests