- › Top 10 selling painting themes (4)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › Suggestions & Comments (1)
- › “Open” (No Theme) 2017 Online A... (4)
- › What camera to buy (12)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (246)
- › The 3 - Word Story (2516)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
- › Re-introducing myself (3)
- › My Introduction (5)
Presumably the answer will be legal or ethical reasons, if using a model, that could be a friend or stranger depending on circumstance, you should have a contract with them about use of material created from their face. Most professional models would insist on a contract I would imagine and ethically it would only be right, and proper to get permission to post or sell someones face. Even if a completely made up face looked like someone real it could cause issues. I don't think ArtStock would want to have to deal with any of these issues to be honest, I wouldn't blame them either.
Still a question worth asking and I might be wrong, Trevor will probably need to answer this one.
One of my uploaded paintings features Lynne Frederick, who is deceased. https://www.foundmyself.com/Peterpaints ... ych/179081
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests