- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (4)
- › Changed the font (9)
- › Upload improvements (1)
- › Hello all.. first introduction (16)
- › Radio Interview with Stephen J. Vat... (1)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
- › Full-length watercolor tutorial vid... (5)
- › Messages "stuck" in Outbo... (3)
- › Hand crafted, illustrated 'Zey The... (1)
- › Top 10 selling painting themes (1)
Chris fairl wrote:Welcome to FM only advice I can give you .is practice practice. Watch as many instructional video as you can or read as many books on art .all these will help if you learn and apply them .I visit your gallery you have talent an if you really do have the desire you can surprise youself. Good luck
Thank you for the advice. I will do what you suggested. I have been drawing a lot. You are right it take practice. I been practice and it being helping. Your paintings is beautiful. You are a excellent artist.
freakyfingers wrote:Welcome to a fun place, I have grown greatly from the help I have received here.
Thank you. Your painting are very unique and fun. Nice artwork.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests