- › The Figurative 2018 Online Art Exhi... (3)
- › Hello Everyone: My Introduction (3)
- › Oil painting - Autumn River (9)
- › Favorite 5 Bands (154)
- › In a slump then this happened... (7)
- › Questions for a Concept Artist (1)
- › What's your artsy plans ? (28)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (244)
- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (1)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (4)
Anyway if you have any ideas, comments, feedback it is welcome.
As for the video, it would show much better if there was a white background on the wall (the painting gets lost against the markings on the wall)
The wall is my easel I tape canvas to the wall or stretch it and hang it on the wall and work on it. The black paint on the wall is on a canvas that I am working on. Other than that I can find something to hang on the wall.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests