- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (5)
- › Reintroducing myself (5)
- › Newbie - Can I change my user name?... (11)
- › The Difference (1)
- › Acrylic Lessons in the Blog (7)
- › Scheduled downtime (2)
- › Stop buying products with palm oil (3)
- › My Introduction (6)
- › Top 10 selling painting themes (5)
- › Art Studio Section (34)
shewalks wrote:So everyone what was the last film you went to see at the cinema?
Mine was 500 Days of Summer a few days ago. Really different take on the old romantic comedy genre, probably more true to life. It was very sweet and funny. At first I thought it might be a little depressing having read the synopsis but it ended with a hopeful message.
So fire away!
Oh my, now that the Movie Theater's have gone up a lot, I hardly go. The last movie I watched was Rise of the Planet of the Apes about four weeks ago.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests