To top

Favorite gallery

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
Grandaddyearl
Postaholic

Favorite gallery

Postby Grandaddyearl » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:03 pm

So picked my gallery of favorites. Then how does one, me, or viewers from the outside find it. Idea OK but practicality meek. Grandaddyearl
John Marsdon Watkins
Postaholic

Re: Favorite gallery

Postby John Marsdon Watkins » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:27 pm

Hey BUDDY you nailed it .I have also a reach web site that does not work,no one has ever visited it in 5 months .I have complained but got nothing but static .
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:13 pm

Grandaddyearl wrote:So picked my gallery of favorites. Then how does one, me, or viewers from the outside find it. Idea OK but practicality meek. Grandaddyearl

Hi -

Just click the home button when you're logged in, then "My collections" on the left.

Others can find the collections under "Resources" at the top of the site, and via the "Collections" link on the main gallery page.

And John, this isn't related to the OP, but you've sent me three emails about your site, which I've responded to right away (in depth), but never heard back.

I offered to upgrade you to the newest version of Reach that offers lots more features, and is more search engine friendly. I also suggested areas you could share your site link, since nobody can find your site if there aren't any links to it online aside from FM. I've re-sent you my latest response to your email in any case, so please check. Thanks.
John Marsdon Watkins
Postaholic

Postby John Marsdon Watkins » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:13 am

I am responding to you reply ( REACH WEB SITE ) First it does not work ,second i bought it in good faith Third i love the simple format that is why i choose it . So you want to change it but you have nothing similar to what i have ?I paid good money for the site which i had used years before with good results . Why should i have to depend on other social sites to advertise ? Your reach search engines do not work for this site i have ,that is a fact .Now can you resolve this issue ?
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Postby bloodjelly » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:13 am

John Marsdon Watkins wrote:I am responding to you reply ( REACH WEB SITE ) First it does not work ,second i bought it in good faith Third i love the simple format that is why i choose it . So you want to change it but you have nothing similar to what i have ?I paid good money for the site which i had used years before with good results . Why should i have to depend on other social sites to advertise ? Your reach search engines do not work for this site i have ,that is a fact .Now can you resolve this issue ?

The site works as it always has, so I'm not sure what you mean. It's up to you to drive traffic to it, though, whether that's through social/organic means or by buying advertising. It's no different than any other site on the 'net that way.

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”