To top

thank you all for looking...Good Bye

Talk about the site, your eye color, veggie preference, whatever. New members - don't be shy - introduce yourselves here.
vtbande
Passionate poster

thank you all for looking...Good Bye

Postby vtbande » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:54 am

me.jpg
I would like to thank you all for looking at my photos and art. I have come to a place in my life that the pain and sadness is overcoming all rational thought. I will no longer be on this sight in a few days, as the end to alot of things is coming to an end...keep fighting the battle i have lost, there is beautiful art out there to see and enjoy....Good Bye to all my art friends..remember life is alot shorter than you think.....your friend in cyber ....space...Bruce :cry:
bloodjelly
Extreme poster

Re: thank you all for looking...Good Bye

Postby bloodjelly » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:31 am

vtbande wrote:I would like to thank you all for looking at my photos and art. I have come to a place in my life that the pain and sadness is overcoming all rational thought. I will no longer be on this sight in a few days, as the end to alot of things is coming to an end...keep fighting the battle i have lost, there is beautiful art out there to see and enjoy....Good Bye to all my art friends..remember life is alot shorter than you think.....your friend in cyber ....space...Bruce :cry:

Hey Bruce - hopefully it's the nature of the web and the written word that this reads differently than you intended, and you're just talking about leaving FM, but if it's more than that, you know there's help out there, right? I mean, from an artist's perspective, you never know when a new wave of inspiration might come to you, and then there's pleasure in the freedom to do something creative and positive with it, just right around the corner.
Grandaddyearl
Postaholic

Postby Grandaddyearl » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Bruce, what are you talking about here? As I recall you had a problem with degenerative eyesight. if my recollection is correct why don't you consecrate on another form of art like poetry or music. No one said art was just visual. We all would miss our conversations and that would allow you to stay in the loop. Like Trevor above we all have a concern for what you wrote and what was intended. Maybe you need to talk with someone local to you who can help ASAP. Grandaddyearl
vtbande
Passionate poster

Postby vtbande » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:13 pm

attention Walmart shoppers..look up.jpg
mini and micro mini Ghia.jpg
WP_20151120_022.jpg
Hello. I am writing this for him. He has been very I'll for quite some time, and he is not doing very well. I told him he had a message, so he asked me to post this for you all to see. He will be back if health allows him too. As of right now, I'm not sure that will happen. I pray each day that they will find away to stop the muscle degeneration, but as of now....we only hope...I hope he is ok with me posting a very pictures i found in his things...His son..Nick
Grandaddyearl
Postaholic

Postby Grandaddyearl » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:41 pm

For you, his son, be proud. The latest pictures are great as well. I wish him well. Grandaddyearl
SharsArt
Extreme poster

Postby SharsArt » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:32 pm

Thank you for sharing, Nick. I am deeply saddened to learn that his health has taken so much quality of life and joy from him. :( There is always hope, and I hope he finds comfort soon. Please let him know that my thoughts n' prayers are with him & loved ones. Please keep us posted, we really do care.
anthony
Extreme poster

Postby anthony » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:22 am

If there was nothing but silence, then silence would cease to exist.
If everything in the world were one colour, then colour would not exist.
There is nothing but love that truly exists, for the opposite of love is fear, which is an illusion.
Inner peace will lead us to health.
Imagine a ray of sunlight that has forgotten it is an inseparable part of the sun and deludes itself into believing it has to fight for survival and create and cling to an identity other than the sun. Would the death of this delusion not be incredibly liberating?

My prayers are yours,

Tony
My Website

I am not great at anything - I am in a transition
vtbande
Passionate poster

Postby vtbande » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:44 am

tree cove.jpg
Today is Dec.16, 2015. My Dad , has now been in what im calling a long nap. for 2 days. I'm not ready to say goodbye....he painted this last picture and i just found it covered in the corner. it is with oils, something he never did. I think he was trying to say something to me...i didn't see his screen hooked up so he painted this by heart, no way he could see it. Thank you of you who have made his life fun, and enjoyable. i may come on and check and close his account one more time, if his pillow becomes part of him...
freakyfingers
Postaholic

Postby freakyfingers » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:53 am

Godbless you always
kah wah tan
Passionate poster

Postby kah wah tan » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Thanks Nick for the updates....

Sadness yes.....a new tomorrow here or elsewhere....memories too of time spent together and words that remain etched in our minds...

Blessings and strength....kahwah/Singapore

Return to “Foundmyself.com general discussion”