- › Introducing blogging, updated galle... (33)
- › Call of Duty MW3 (3)
- › Finish building project (6)
- › Kansas City Kitty & Georgia Tom... (2)
- › my first (4)
- › Hello, Im new here! (6)
- › Call to Artists for International â... (1)
- › To Critique or Not to Critique? (73)
- › favorite music (37)
- › 3D Printer Advice (3)
Who can tell, where can one find the real buyers?
As for the restauratnt, I think this option is likely unacceptable to me. It is unlikely that they buy something
Galleries of russian art in NYC?
I collect modern masters and those galleries that carry modern masters become pretty obvious in a search. You might call the art society in NYC and get suggestions but I see galleries in my searches that seem to carry art in your Dad's vein. You might find selling the pieces is a matter of where you have them priced. If a gallery does handle them they will price them and keep 30-40% in commission. The restaurants who carry my work are commission free by the way. Grandaddyearl
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests