- › Call for Art – “Open” (No The... (1)
- › Hi I'm new Call me (14)
- › Energi Seni Art Exhibition (1)
- › VOTE HERE - Summer Fun art contest (5)
- › Any tool for creating artistic bitm... (5)
- › New Fellow Artist introducing mysel... (16)
- › bums-here's a cult slacker flick (6)
- › New art contest - Summer Fun (46)
- › Last film you saw at the cinema? (40)
- › Hi, this is my latest Stop motion a... (1)
It's been so long ago that I found this site and so many things have changed in my life since... I haven't been very active here during the past few crazy years, but time after time I like to come back to my "roots" and the earliest steps of making my visions come to life, because I got so much support from the very beginning and I haven't seen such a welcoming and friendly community of artists since. The boost that I got years ago definitely played a huge role in where I am now. I feel like I was such a baby back then, but to be honest I'm still only 19...
Time is a very strange concept.
I don't want to get too sentimental, I just wanted to say thank you to all you nice people whom I don't even know. You helped me so much - unintentionally - that I'd like to present my first book to you, which I published by myself.
I hope this post is okay to put up here, it's not an advertisement, but a late-Christmas thank-you note.
I hope y'all will have a wonderful new year!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests