- › FM updates on the way (5)
- › Dumb and very fertile (6)
- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
- › Digital art from photos (9)
- › New oil painting (16)
Thanks for any comment! http://www.paulholbrecht.net
I have never tried sculpting so couldn't find anything wrong to mention. I will say I think they are amazing and certainly show very much talent. Glad to have you at FM. We need great artists like yourself.
All my life before sculpting, I was drawing, painting, decorating,illustrating, the last 13 years I survived as a Tattoo-artist,always trying to approach things as original / artistic as possible.
As a teenager, I was already dreaming about sculpting, because of the 'magical' effect sculptures and totems had on me. But the last 3 years, I made the choice trying to spend most of my time on stonesculpting, as much as possible. Thanks again !! Friendly greetings, Paul.
good question, Andy, just what I wanted to ask.your work is amazing. it must be a difficult skill. do you have the idea before you start or does it evolve as you work on the stone?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests