- › The Figurative 2018 Online Art Exhi... (3)
- › Hello Everyone: My Introduction (3)
- › Oil painting - Autumn River (9)
- › Favorite 5 Bands (154)
- › In a slump then this happened... (7)
- › Questions for a Concept Artist (1)
- › What's your artsy plans ? (28)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (244)
- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (1)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (4)
However, to FM! It is great to have you with us.
I read this artical on doodling, very interesting
http://drawsketch.about.com/cs/tipsandi ... doodle.htm
Welome to FM
Hope that makes sense..........lol. Maybe do a gradation of colors, that would be sweet.
Maybe think about putting a image in the middle of it or somethin.....just a thought.
KEEP IT GOIN.....
I like your work, it's dramatic & colorful. Unfortunately, I don't know a lot about abstract art, so I'm not going to be able to help you much, as far a a critique. However, we have many very talented artist's here at FM that do amazing abstracts, so I'm sure you'll be able to get lot's of help & feedback from them.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests