- › Oil painting - Autumn River (8)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (4)
- › New oil painting (9)
- › Full-length watercolor tutorial vid... (3)
- › Just in a Blah mood can't paint (6)
- › Hello to all at Foundmyself.com (5)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › favorite music (38)
- › Oil painting techniques (3)
- › Highest Rated Piece (3)
It's what I think is missing...
I would suggest adding a stronger light source to each (and in turn a stronger shadow). Personally I would use a yellow light and a purple shadow as I feel this would help make the colors pop.
I like the green vines in the background. I feel like it makes the paintings consistent with each other so they feel more like a series and less like random unrelated paintings. Also, the simplicity of them makes the flowers stand out more. I think the vines were a good call.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests