- › Thanx (2)
- › Wanting to bond with someone.... (4)
- › Changed the font (9)
- › Upload improvements (1)
- › Hello all.. first introduction (16)
- › Radio Interview with Stephen J. Vat... (1)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
- › Full-length watercolor tutorial vid... (5)
- › Messages "stuck" in Outbo... (3)
- › Hand crafted, illustrated 'Zey The... (1)
It's what I think is missing...
I would suggest adding a stronger light source to each (and in turn a stronger shadow). Personally I would use a yellow light and a purple shadow as I feel this would help make the colors pop.
I like the green vines in the background. I feel like it makes the paintings consistent with each other so they feel more like a series and less like random unrelated paintings. Also, the simplicity of them makes the flowers stand out more. I think the vines were a good call.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests