- › Top 10 selling painting themes (4)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › Suggestions & Comments (1)
- › “Open” (No Theme) 2017 Online A... (4)
- › What camera to buy (12)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (246)
- › The 3 - Word Story (2516)
- › Contemporary Art Gallery Online Ann... (1)
- › Re-introducing myself (3)
- › My Introduction (5)
i think that her hair could have been done more carefully and the beads on her necklace but i might go over them later. for now what do you think?
- kapowsm.jpg (60.84 KiB) Viewed 1081 times
so the hand does blend into the face a bit but i don't think as much as i did it. damn printers and losing details. i'm looking at the picture now and noticing all the things i missed drawing. good thing i haven't sprayed it with anything so i'm going to go back and fix it.
The soul has reasons that reason cannot fathom.
hair, but then I'm not very good at drawing.
Perhaps a little more detail in the eye, and the
an indication of the top of the hand from the face.
I understand the concept of lost edge, but the hand
and face just blend together there a little too much.
Great drawing I'm always envious of those who can.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest