Editing and deleting art from your gallery
Editing art is fairly easy. Simply log in, browse to a piece of art you'd like to edit, and click the “Edit file info” button. From there, you can edit the following:
- The main title of your piece.
- Adult content
- If your art is unsuitable for minors (contains nudity, sex, violence, etc.), check this box.
- Here you can add more detail to your work. You can also include specific information about selling and shipping if you'd like, which can be helpful to potential buyers.
- Is your art an oil painting? The medium would be “Oil.” Is it photography? Digital? Keep this short and sweet.
- Width, height and depth if applicable. We prefer the crazy imperial system of inches and feet, but metric works as well.
- In US dollars. Some sort of price is mandatory if you want to add a payment button to your art.
- Again, in US dollars.
- Payment buttons
- If you've set up your payment preferences, you'll have the option here of adding either buy now or shopping cart buttons to your work. These will only show if you have a price set.
- Delete file
- Checking this box and saving the changes irreversibly deletes all images, comments, votes, event updates and other information associated with that piece. Be careful!
- Replace file
- You can replace one file with another using this feature. Say you have a better photograph of your art, but want to keep the comments and views. Just browse for the new file, and when you click the blue “Update info” button, the new file will be uploaded. Your old file will be irreversibly replaced.