Shortcuts & tips
- Shift + R
- Takes you to a random image from the gallery
- Shift + E
- When used inside an artist's gallery, this will take you to a random image of theirs
- Shift + T
- Scroll to the top of the page. Useful when viewing long pages.
- Left and right arrow keys
- When viewing images within a gallery or an album with multiple images or pages, this will load the next (right arrow key) and previous (left arrow key) image or page.
- Escape key
- Closes the overlay when you're viewing the large size of an image. You can use this instead of clicking the “X” at the top right of the image.
Compatible browsers (partial list):