Nancekuke Chemical Warfare Laboratory Faux Biology Specimens
Sep 9, 2016 – (485 views)
FACT: Nancekuke (Nr Portreath) in Cornwall was a UK chemical defense establishment up until its closure. Insecticides, nerve gas & many other unpleasant nasty things were produced on site.
Material used: Kitchen foil, Polymer clay, Acrylic paint, H2O, glass storage bottles.
NFS; (Private Collection) Shown here as an example of Kuriology sculptures.
- › What do people with writing habit w... (1)
- › Post your Reach gallery URL here! (240)
- › Oil painting - Autumn River (8)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (4)
- › New oil painting (9)
- › Full-length watercolor tutorial vid... (3)
- › Just in a Blah mood can't paint (6)
- › Hello to all at Foundmyself.com (5)
- › International Call for Artists for ... (1)
- › favorite music (38)