Ariel Little Mermaid Gray Spiral Beach Seashell Necklace on
Nov 11, 2011 – (754 views)
Ok, admit it, you know all of us sang along to the Little Mermaid songs when we were little and pretended we were Ariel! We had them all memorized by heart and could probably still sing along to this day without skipping a beat. The only thing we were missing?... a spiral shell of our own to wear as we played pretend when Ursula would capture our voice! Well now you can finally have one or give it as a gift to a young little girl that you know that sings her heart out every time the show comes on (just like we used to!).
The pendant comes with an 18 inch black cord with a silver plated spring ring for the clasp. I'd be more than happy to change the length of the cord if needed.
- › Drawing tips before oil painting? (9)
- › Dumb and very fertile (5)
- › the surreal life (11)
- › Watercolor Pencil Painting (11)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Imagination Distorts Reality, Myth ... (1)
- › Reach website vs Other websites (4)
- › Digital art from photos (9)
- › New oil painting (16)
- › Any tool for creating artistic bitm... (6)