I AM A FINE ARTIST IN BANGLADESH INTERESTED IN LANDSCAPE AND SEASCAPE PAINTING. I LOVE TRAVELING, NATURE, SPESIALLY MOUNTAIN, CLOUDS, SEA AND TREES. I PREFFERED OIL, ACRYLIC AND WATER COLOR ON MY CANVOUS. MY FAVOURITE PAINTERS ARE WILLIAM TURNER, VINCENT VANGOGH,POUL GOGA. ROMANTICISM, IMPRESONISM, POST IMPRESONISM AND POST MODERNISM ARE THE MOST LIKED ERA .I WISHE TO TRAVEL ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD AND TO PAINT THEIR LANDSCAPES.
MD. REZWANUL HOQUE
C/O Md. Rezwanul Hoque
House #26, Road#12, Sector#13
Father’s Name : Abu Zafar
Mother’s Name : Mahmuda Khatun
Present Address : C/O Md. Rezwanul Hoque
House #26, Road#12, Sector#13, Uttara, Dhaka-1230
Permanent Address : C/O Abu Zafar, House No. A/15, Housing Estate, Kushtia-7000.
Date of Birth : 11-08-1978
Blood Group : O+ (ve)
Contact Number : 01921130707 , 01720337831.
Nationality : Bangladeshi
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married
Religion : Islam
Free Lancer Artist.
Name of the job position : Assistant Professor
Name of the institution : Shanto–Mariam University of Creative Technology
Name of the department : Interior Architecture
Job description : Full time teaching
Teaching level : Honors level
i) PhD :- Department: Archeology
Name of the institution: Jahangirnagar University
Title: Ornamentation on Bengal Mosques, period of Sultans.
ii) MFA :- Department: Fine Arts
Name of the institution: University of Development
Year of passing: 2007
iii) BFA : - Department: Fine Arts
Group: Drawing & Painting
Name of the institution: University of Rajshahi
Year of Passing: 2001
iv) HSC : -Group: Science
Name of the institution: Islamia College,Kushtia
Year of Passing: 1997
v) SSC : -Group: Science
Name of the institution: Sirajul Hoque Muslim High School
Year of Passing: 1993
1. University merit scholarship-2001, awarded by the University of Rajshahi.
2. University merit scholarship- May- August, 2005, awarded by the University of
Development Alternative (UODA) for the students of Fine Arts.
Traveling & Reading Books.
- Kushtia Shilpokola Academy, Group Art exhibition 1996
- Kushtia Shilpokola Academy, Group Art exhibition 1997
- Rajshahi University, Annual Art Exhibition, Group Art Exhibition 1998
- Rajshahi University, Annual Art Exhibition, Group Art Exhibition 1999
- Rajshahi University, Photography Society, Group Photography Exhibition 1999
- Rajshahi University, Photography Society, Group Photography Exhibition 2000
- Dhaka Shilpokola Academy, Fourteenth Young Art Exhibition, 2002.
- University of Development Alternative Dhaka,Group Art Exhibition 2006
- Shanto–Mariam University of Creative Technology Dhaka, Group Art Exhibition 2009.
- Group Art Exhibition, Dhaka Art Center 2013
- Workshop on ‘Installation Art’; organized by University of Development Alternative (UODA), from 10th June to 19th ‘2006 and conducted by Aziz Sharafy from Washburn University Kansas. USA
- Workshop on ‘Painting’; organized by Shanto-Mariam University of Creative Technology (SMUCT), from 16th to 20th November ‘2008
conducted by Annamaria Gelmi from Italy.
3.Workshop on ‘Painting’; held from 30th to 31st August ‘2013 ; conducted by artist Ranjit Das from Bangladesh at Dhaka Art Centre.
- Training on ‘Implementation of BTEC Qualifications’ organized by EDEXL from December 11th to 12th’ 2011 and conducted by Isabel Sutcliffe, Regulation, Standards and Research Director of EDEXEL Ltd.
- Training on ‘Research Methodology’; organized by Itihas (History) Academy, Dhaka at National Academy for Educational Management (NAEM) from 28th June to 29th June ‘2013 conducted by Prof. Samina Sultana, Executive Director and Prof. K.M. Mohsin President of Itihas Academy, Dhaka.
- Editor, Art and Design Magazine, Found April 2012.
- Vice President, Rajshahi University Photographic Society (RUPS), University of Rajshahi, Rajshahi (2000-2003).