Hana Waterfalls in Maui
Jul 21, 2011 – (1835 views)
This is one of the most popular and gorgeous falls in Hawaii. The Hawaiian name for this waterfall is Helele’ike’oha Falls and is only a short hike from the road. The falls is the backdrop to a boulder strewn beach, just a few feet from the ocean.
The falling water enters a deep, clear pool called “Blue Pool”. The boulders in the pool are slippery but the water is cool and refreshing.
- › What is your favorite free MMORPG ? (27)
- › International Call for Online Art C... (1)
- › Graphic design (10)
- › Digital art from photos (8)
- › $1000.00 worth of Un-Returnable Pet... (3)
- › What if there is no virus ? (10)
- › Turn to the Left or to the Right. (1)
- › FM updates on the way (1)
- › Brick & Mortar Art Galleries ar... (1)
- › Something wrong with site? (6)